- Hours of display begin at 6:00 pm on Friday and end at 6:00 pm on Sunday.
- Exhibitors must supply own tables, chairs, lights, electric fans, etc. Generators MUST be pre-approved. Please call (606) 663-3625.
- Set-Up Times: Friday 10:00 am till 5:00 pm and Saturday 7:00 am till 10:00 am. Local staff will be on the grounds during set-up times.
- Set-Up fees are $40.00 without electric, $80.00 with electric per craft space (approx. 12’x12’) and $175.00 per food vendor. (Please bring 100 ft. 3-prong grounded plug cord). Fees cover all days. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 1, 2019
- Only art work, quality handmade crafts, and quality products will be accepted. Please list the product you will be displaying. The Powell Action Committee reserves the right to reject any application prior to or during the festival. NO FLEA MARKET OR YARD SALE ITEMS. NO PETS ALLOWED.
- No vehicles will be permitted on the grounds after 10:00 am Saturday or Sunday. Free parking will be provided near the park for exhibitors.
- The Powell Action Committee will provide NO insurance. The Committee shall not be responsible for any injury or loss that may arise or come to the exhibitor or his goods while on said premises.
- Security Personnel will be on duty Friday and Saturday night.
Vendor (Non Food) Space (no electric) - $40*
Vendor (Non Food) Space (with electric) - $80*
Food Vending Space (with electric) - $175*
*Additional Space Required - Fees Based on Availability