By this purchase you agree to the following:
In consideration of the right to participate in this festival, I hereby release and discharge the organizer, committee members, (City of Stanton) as well as all people who are connected with the management of the event from any and all known/unknown damages, injuries, losses, or claims to my personal property and merchandise (including anything attached), its occupants and myself. I indemnify and take full responsibility of any damages from myself, any occupants with me, or any of my equipment, that may occur during my stay at the Corn Festival. Submissions of this form and registration payment are indication of acceptance to the liability waiver above.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I hereby authorize the Corn Festival permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to all Corn Festival printed and digital publications. I understand and agree that any photograph using my likeness will become the property of the Corn Festival and will not be returned. I acknowledge that since my participation with the Corn Festival is voluntary, I will receive no financial compensation. I hereby irrevocably authorize Corn Festival to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposed of publicizing the Corn Festival or for any other related, lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Corn Festival from all claims, demands, and cause of action which, I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I agree to receiving marketing and promotional materials
PO BOX 1100 Stanton, KY 40380
Lisa Mays (606) 663-3625, General Information
Stanton’s Annual Corn Festival
Saturday & Sunday– August 7-8th
The Stanton Corn Festival will be held in a beautiful mountain setting in the quaint little town of Stanton, Kentucky, at the Community Park on Halls Lane. The park is adjacent to the Powell County High School–Middle School campus. Disability Accessible.
1. Hours of display begin at 10:00 am on Saturday and end at 4:00 pm on Sunday.
2. Exhibitors must supply own tables, chairs, lights, electric fans, etc. No Generators allowed. Please call (606) 663-3625.
3. Set-Up Times: Friday 10:00 am till 6:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am till 10:00 am. Local staff will be on the grounds during set-up times.
4. Set-Up fees are $55.00 without electric, $100.00 with electric per craft space (approx. 10’x10’) and $200.00 per food vendor. (Please bring 100 ft. 3-prong grounded plug cord). Fees cover all days. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 15, 2022. There will be a late entry fee after this date if application is accepted.
5. NO VENDOR VEHICLES will be permitted on the grounds between 10:00 am Saturday through 4:00 pm Sunday. Free parking provided.
6. Only art work, quality handmade crafts, and quality products will be accepted. Please list the product you will be displaying and include photos of your product and/or display. The Powell Action Committee reserves the right to reject any application prior to or during the festival. Vendor spaces are very limited this year due to distancing requirements. NO FLEA MARKET OR YARD SALE ITEMS. NO PETS ALLOWED.
7. NO TENT OR BOOTH TEAR DOWN will be permitted on the grounds between 10:00 am Saturday through 4:00 pm on Sunday. Early tear down will result in the refusal of future applications by the Powell Action Committee.
8. No vehicles will be permitted on the grounds after 10:00 am Saturday or Sunday. Free parking will be provided near the park for exhibitors.
9. The Powell Action Committee will provide NO insurance. The Committee shall not be responsible for any injury or loss that may arise or come to the exhibitor or his goods while on said premises.
10. Security Personnel will be on duty Friday and Saturday night.